FM Office Products' goal for online ordering
is to provide you with a simple and
convenient manner in which to procure
your office supplies. Orders placed
by 2:00pm EST, Monday through Friday,
are normally shipped the same day, from
the warehouse facility nearest your
location. Orders received after 2:00pm
EST will ship the following business
day. UPS Ground is our preferred method
of shipment. There is no minimum order
shipping and handling fee of $8.00 will
be charged on orders less than $50.00.
Orders with a request for GUARANTEED
next day delivery must be handled through
customer service at (888)
363-9777 no later than
2:00pm EST. Additional freight charges
Due to the number of orders in a given
day and the expedited manner in which
we process your order request, it is
sometimes difficult to cancel an order
once it is in process. If you feel that
you have submitted an order in error,
please contact customer service at (888)
363-9777 and we will do our best to
accommodate your request.
FM Office Products understands that mistakes
do happen and problems can occur. If
you need to return a product please
follow the guidelines below BEFORE returning
1. Contact customer service at (888) 363-9777 to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). All merchandise must be returned in resalable condition, in its original unmarked carton with all packaging intact.
2. All merchandise must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
Special ordered items will be subject
to the return policy of the manufacturer.
Restocking charges may be applicable.
Custom orders are non-returnable. Custom
orders would include furniture ordered
direct from a manufacturer, custom stamps,
engraving, printing, seasonal merchandise
(such as promotional items, discontinued
goods, or dated goods) or any other
special order merchandise that is not
stocked by us is not subject to return,
except in the case of error by FM Office Products.
4. Restricted Returns - some items, such as bottled copier/toner supplies have EPA restrictions; therefore, all sales are final.
5. Defective and/or damaged merchandise must be reported within 10 business days of receipt. Contact our customer service department for return authorization.
6. Shortages must be reported within 5 days of receipt.
7. Concealed damaged merchandise should be reported immediately.
8. All returns that are not due to error by FM Office Products must be shipped prepaid. Credit will not be made for return transportation.
9. All items returned C.O.D. will be refused and returned to the sender.
All Return Authorizations will be voided
45 days after the day it is issued.
Any items received after 45 days will
be returned to the customer.
with industry practices, all warranties
granted are only those provided by the
respective vendor(s) and are in lieu
of any and all expressed or implied
warranties to buyer. This includes,
without limitation, any and all implied
warranties of merchantability or fitness
for a particular purpose, and all such
other warranties are hereby expressly
ALL POLICIES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE: